EWC Announces Personal Enrichment Classes
August 28, 2007
The Community Education department at Eastern Wyoming College is accepting registrations for the following personal enrichment classes:
- Beginning Pottery with Brian McGuire will meet Wednesdays beginning September 5 and running through October 10. Class meets from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm and the cost is $20 plus supplies.
- Beginning Drawing with Brian McGuire will meet Mondays beginning September 10-October 8 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The cost is $20.
- Knitting classes with Carey Clapp begin October 9-October 30. Class will meet on Tuesdays from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and the cost is $30.
- Learn about proper document and record destruction procedures from Randi Hamilton of Shreds on September 13 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The cost is $25.
- Calling all homeowners - learn about the ins and outs of your home from Jim Smith. Homeowner Remodeling: Heating and Cooling will be offered September 11 - September 13 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm for $45. Jim will teach Basic Plumbing for Homeowners on September 24 and September 26 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm for $40.
- Buying or selling a home? Shelly Duncan has the answers in Real Estate 101 on October 8, House Hunting on October 15, and Sellers Edge on October 22. Each class is $20 and will cover the basics of home buying and selling.
- Community Chorus will begin in September 6. Call the community education office at 532.8213 to lend your voice. Cost is $20.
- Community Band, led by Dan Fullerton, will practice Tuesdays September 4 - December 11. Cost is $10.
- Learn to play the piano or improve your piano skills by attending our Piano Lab, taught by Janet Howard. This class meets Tuesdays September 4 - November 13 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm. Cost is $60 for class plus books.
- College Night at the Theatre will be held Thursday, October 4 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Join the director and cast of the Goshen Community Theatre production Arsenic and Old Lace for pizza and learn about the backstage world of theatre in this free class. Students will have the opportunity to join the backstage crew and sign up for the one credit class THEA 2050 Theatre Practice.
Please call Annie at 532.8323 to register or for more information today.